Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket UTA Canterbury: Welcome back

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome back

Photobucket
Above, the parking entrance to the Canterbury House.

Welcome back to school for all local students--at UTA, St Thomas More, and area community colleges. Please join us at the Canterbury House (pictured above) this Fall for "Christianity 101" on Sundays at 7pm, starting September 7th. We are located on the corner of S Davis Drive and Fourth Street, across from the stadium and the UTA Studio Arts Center.

My name is Father Timothy Matkin. I'm the Assistant Rector at St Alban's (just a block up the street from the Canterbury House) and the Canterbury Chaplain. To help me serve you better, please email me with any comments or suggestions. Also, my cell phone (which is the best way to reach me, AM or PM) is 817-456-3207.

Below, the Chapel of St Anselm of Canterbury.
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home